About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, July 11, 2008

Ramblings...

It's Friday evening my friends, and the weekend is upon us. I will be appearing here in my hometown of Mobile, Alabama with HIGH IMPACT WRESTLING, this Sunday, July 13. If any of you folks live in the area, stop by and say "Howdy."
If you haven't picked up the new Ric Flair WWE DVD, I highly suggest you do. Like many of you, I have been a Flair fan forever. It is a 3-disc set, and I have not watched it completely yet. However, I must say that I throughly enjoyed disc 1, and I have seen part of disc 2. I especially enjoyed his TV match with Jack Brisco; and seeing him work with my late buddy Kerry Von Erich again. It's great stuff!

Speculation is still rampant about the Kane "Dead Or Alive" storyline. Having my roots still firmly planted in the old school tradition, I am amazed how many emails ask me to "spill the beans." Some say "please tell just me... I won't tell anyone." LOL

Whatever the company has planned, no matter if I know or not, there is no way that I could betray the industry I have been dedicated to my entire adult life. We will just have to wait and see what unfolds... together.

Have a great weekend!
Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com