About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, July 12, 2008

LONG LOST PHOTOGRAPH...

I stumbled across this photo today (above), and boy did it bring back some memories. If I recall, it was taken in 1995 at a recording studio in New York City. I don't think it is necessary to identify those in the shot. We were there recording some tracks for a then WWF Album called "Full Metal - The Album." I do remember that it was released widely in Europe, I don't know if it was sold in the States or not.

We recorded two tracks, "We're All Together Now" and "Thorn In Your Eye." Yes we all actually sang the words along with heavy metal artists Jon Oliva, lead singer of Savatage (I think that is him in the photo with us); guitarist Scott Ian from Anthrax; and bassist Gary Meskil of Pro-Pain. The two songs were used on WWF television for a couple of years. If you were a fan back then, you definitely heard them; you just didn't know who the vocalists were. Now you do!

Man... we had a great time in the studio. I wish I could share some of the details with you. But I did want to share this image.

The photo above is my "son" Kane, rolling around on the dressing room floor with Goldust, and our friend WWF/WWE merchandising manager Jimmy Miranda. Jimmy passed away on this day in 2002. I try to recall this day each year on my BLOG, as Jimmy was one of a kind. We miss him so.
Be Blessed.
~Percy


Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast