About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, July 20, 2008

GAB... Fishing with Animal and Hammer... and more.

Tonight's the night. Enjoy!

I was part of of great indy event last evening at the fairgrounds in Pascagoula, Mississippi. Once again, The Pringle Dynasty - Version 2008 ran rampant. I appreciate all of you regular visitors here that came up to me and introduced yourselves.

We rushed my Dad to the emergency room this morning with chest pains. We ask that you please keep in in your prayers. Thanks.

My old friend George "The Animal" Steele passed this interesting link along to me, I am certain that he wouldn't mind me sharing it with you. Click on it and enjoy how great George and Greg look these days.
FISHING WITH GEORGE STEELE AND GREG VALENTINE

Be Blessed.
~Percy