About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More 1985 Florida Stills...

FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING - 1985
Working the microphone with Rick Rude and the great Gordon Solie.
Getting slapped in the face by my dear brother, the late "Freebird" Terry Gordy.
Terry "Bam-Bam" Gordy tossing my Missing Link out of the ring.
The Missing Link squaring off with Jack Hart, later known as Barry Horowitz in the WWF. Jack later became part of the Pringle Dynasty losing in the neighborhood of 140 matches before beating Mike Graham for the Florida Heavyweight Title.
Doing a promo with The Pretty Young Things, KoKo B. Ware and Norvel Austin.
The Pretty Young Things versus Mark and Jay Youngblood.

Ravishing Rick and yours truly with Gordon Solie, "So Long From The Sunshine State!"

Be Blessed.
~Percy


Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast