About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, March 15, 2008

UPDATE ON COUSIN MARCEL

Cousin Marcel had emergency surgery this afternoon. He broke is tibula and fibula above the ankle in the Main Even of last night's Suncoast Wrestling event in Loxley, Alabama. They set the fractures, and inserted some pins and a rod to stabilize the bones while they heal. He is resting comfortably in his room tonight. Let's keep him in our prayers, as well as his physicans and nurses who are caring for him.
Be Blessed.
~Percy
http://www.percypringle.com/