About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, January 18, 2008

A NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY HAS ARRIVED !


It is with pleasure that I announce a new member of the Moody Family. My niece Donna Marie (my sister's daughter) and her husband Chris are the proud parents of Aidan Hawk. Aidan was born at 12:45 pm (ET) today in Jacksonville, FL. He weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz., and was 20 inches tall.


My parents and my sister left Mobile this morning as soon as they got the news that she was in labor. I take that back... my mom had to have her hair fixed first. LOL Unfortunately they were just past Tallahasse when Christian made his arrival.


Now I will have twice the reason to celebrate Mardi Gras on the streets of Mobile tonight. It's gonna' be kind of chilly, so I think Jack Daniels may just go with us. heheheeeeee.....

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com