About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Voted Today... Gino Hernandez... and more


I was at the polls this morning as the doors opened to cast my ballot in the Alabama Presidential primary. As I told you folks a couple of weeks ago, the Alabama primary is set for "Super Tuesday" next week, however because it is also Mardi Gras day, registered voters along the Gulf Coast of Alabama voted today. The results will be sealed until "Super Tuesday."

After much deliberation and jumping around, I cast my vote for Hillary Clinton. Hillary was my initial choice, and I decided to go with my first impression. We shall see what we shall see...

"Gorgeous" Gino Hernandez died on this date in 1986. That was 22-years ago, which just blows my mind as it seems like yesterday. We'll never forget...

Be Blessed.
~Percy