About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, January 25, 2008

FOUR ANGELS - The Senior Bowl and more...


Imagine just for a moment a "father," and I use that term loosely, driving to the middle of a 3-mile span, and tossing each of his four children one by one off the bridge more than 80-feet to their deaths.
That is exactly what happened in south Mobile County two weeks ago. The last of the babies were recovered this week, and tomorrow the community will gather together to remember the young lives. It is amazing how little national media attention this horrible incident received. Be that as it may... the funerals will be slightly overshadowed by the annual Senior Bowl game here in Mobile, and it is also the peak of Mardi Gras season.
I have another meeting of the GULF COAST WRESTLERS REUNION tomorrow afternoon, as our 17th annual gathering takes place on March 7 and 8th. I hope you all have a good weekend.
Be Blessed.
~Percy


Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast