About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, November 29, 2007

PP3 RETURNS TO THE RING

Yep... that's what I said too!
That's right, Friday night December 30th, I will step into the ring as a "wrestler" for the first time since 1999. I will be in a six-man tag-team fracas with my son "D.J." and cousin "Marvelous" Marcel Pringle. We will be in Brewton, Alabama at The National Guard Armory, belltime is at 7pm.

The last time I "wrestled" was on May 10, 1999 on MONDAY NIGHT RAW against The Big Show. This particular edition of RAW scored the highest rating in the history of the program up to that time. I am certainly not saying that I had anything to do with the rating, it is just a note of trivia. The rating was an 8.1. That was beat a few months later on September 27, 1999 when Mick Foley did the "This is your life Rock," and scored a 8.4 rating. Those ratings have never been matched since. To put things in perspective, this past Monday night had a 3.5 rating.

If you live in the Brewton area, I look forward to seeing you there. If I live... I will be in Pensacola, Florida on Saturday night at the American Legion Hall.

Courtesy of YOUTUBE, here is my match with The Big Show from 1999.


Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com