About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Game? What Game??? A SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY

A game last night? Hmmmm.... dang if I remember one. LOL
Be that as it may, the Moody house was rocking last night as a number of close friends gathered to see our beloved CRIMSON TIDE fall to Auburn University for the sixth straight year.
Oh well... there's always next year.
On this day four years ago in 2003 I had my gastric bypass surgery. When I was rolled into the operating room I weighed 525 pounds. Simply an amazing miracle. Seriously, like many anniversaries and remembrances that I bring up here on my BLOG, my surgery seems like it has been 20 years ago. The photo below was when I was at my heaviest. Without that surgery, there is absolutely no doubt that my name would be on the long list of our departed brothers and sisters from the wrestling industry. I have been truly blessed.

I have gained back a few pounds, but things are good. The photo above is one of the most recent pictures of me, red faced from screaming during a promo while managing my son "D.J." in a recent local independent event.
Be Blessed.
~Percy

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast