About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Friday & Saturday Fight Nights... Another WCCW Death

An old friend of mine, "Angel of Death" Dave Sheldon, passed away this past weekend at his home in Bedford, TX. No other details are available. Sheldon worked for many North American territories during the 1980s and early 1990s including Stampede Wrestling, World Class Championship Wrestling, and Bill Watts's Universal Wrestling Federation as the bodyguard of The Freebirds. Sheldon was also part of the California-based Powerteam USA group, which included Sting, "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig and Mark Miller. he first started wrestling with Stampede Wrestling with Owen Hart, Brian Pillman, and Chris Benoit. Dave was always a gentleman and a class act. May he rest in the peaceful arms of Our Saving Lord.
The Pringle's are running wild both Friday and Saturday nights this week. Friday night we will be at The National Guard Armory in Brewton, Alabama. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER myself, my son "D.J.," and cousin "Marvelous" Marcel Pringle will participate in a 6-man tag-team match! You read it right! I will be wrestling for the first time since 1999. It could very well be my last time too! LOL
Then on Saturday evening, I will be in D.J.'s corner at The American Legion Post in Pensacola, Florida. These will be two great independent events, and if you live in the area I am certain you will enjoy them both.
Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com