About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, November 03, 2007

BAMA / LSU - ULTIMATE WRESTLING TONIGHT

The long awaited SABIN BOWL will kickoff this afternoon at 4pm (CT) on CBS. The media attention that this game has been receiving is astonishing, even more than the upcoming annual AUBURN rivalry on November 24th. I will keep my comments to myself on this one, and we shall see what we shall see! I will get to see the kickoff and the first quarter or so on television before I hit Interstate-10 for Pensacola, then I must depend on the radio for my weekly BAMA fix.
Yes indeed, I will be making my fist appearance for ULTIMATE WRESTLING in Pensacola, Florida tonight alongside my son "D.J." UW has been making it's mark on the independent scene in the Florida panhandle, and I am anxiously anticipating a fun filled evening especially if BAMA beats LSU!
Be Blessed.
~Percy