About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HONKY TONK SATURDAY NIGHT

Hello friends,
I would like to thank all the great folks at IN YOUR HEAD for the hospitality last night. I had a great time, and I appreciate all of the fans who had the opportunity to call in. It got a bit X-rated at times, but it was all in the name of a good time!

This Saturday night, I will have the pleasure of managing my old friends "The Honky Tonk Man" and "The Mountain Man." We will be at the Senior Citizens building in Lucedale, MS at 8:00 pm. It will be a sellout, so if you live in the area and plan to attend, GET THERE EARLY!
Be Blessed.
~Percy


Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast