About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, September 21, 2007

Storm a brewing... Football Saturday...


Looks like there's a storm a brewing out there, they say the weekend my be a bit wet and windy for the Gulf Coast. Let's just pray it takes it easy on us...

I will be appearing for SUNCOAST WRESTLING tonight (Friday), September 21st at 7:30 pm, just down the road in Loxley, Alabama. Looking forward to a fun evening there! Come see us if you live in the area.

THE CRIMSON TIDE tackles Georgia on Saturday evening. I don't want to jink us, but I have some good feelings about our team this year.

By sister sent me an email with the following. Enjoy!

TOP TEN GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS AUBURN JOKES:
10. Good News: Auburn has two quarterbacks. Bad News: Tuberville plays them.
9. Good News: Auburn has a good punt returnee. Bad News: Auburn’s opponents don’t need to punt.
8. Good News: Auburn is better than Notre Dame. Bad News: Auburn does not play Notre Dame.
7. Good News: Auburn has nine games left. Bad News: Auburn can’t play Kansas State nine moretimes.
6. Good News: Auburn won’t lose on national TV thisweek. Bad News: Auburn will lose on Pay-Per-View this week.
5. Good News: New Mexico State is not ranked in theTop 50. Bad News: Neither is Auburn.
4. Good News: New Mexico State has no defense. Bad News: Auburn has no offence.
3. Good News: Tuberville has no “buy-out” clause in his contract. Bad News: His phone is not ringing.
2. Good News: Auburn’s “search plane” is in the air. Bad News: No one will let it land.
1. Good News: Auburn is not paying their Head Coach 4 million per year. Bad News: Alabama is.


ROLL TIDE!

Be Blessed.

~Percy




Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast