About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, August 06, 2007

PP3 at the second Holyfield-Tyson Fight ???

Can anybody spot yours truly in the artwork of the brawl that ensued after the second Evander Holyfield-Mike Tyson fight that ended in Tyson’s disqualification? If you have a problem, click on the photo and it will enlarge.

Thanks to faithful PP.com supporter Mark Rabinowitz for bringing this piece of artwork to my attention. You may find the original at: http://www.nomas-nyc.com/

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast