About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Remembering RONNIE P. GOSSETT

I just learned that my old friend Ronnie P. Gossett passed away last evening after a long illness. Many of you may not know Ronnie P., however many southern wrestling fans, especially those in the Tennessee area, will remember him as a longtime wrestling manager. He was without a doubt one of the funniest men I ever met, and I just enjoyed sitting back and listening to him tell stories. Rest In Peace my friend.

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com