About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, July 28, 2007

BIRTHDAY PARTY TODAY...

Today is my son Michael's 28th birthday. Talking about making a man feel old. I will never forget this day. I was on my first trip to Japan in 1979. So I sent Dianna to Ohio to be with her family while I was there. I had planned to fly back to Ohio to be with her, because we knew we were going to cut it close. Cutting it close is an understatement. I got back around 12 noon, and at 3pm she went into labor with Michael.

Since his daughter (our Granddaughter) Grace's 3rd birthday was this past Wednesday, we are celebrating both this afternoon.

The photo below was taken during my Dallas days. I think Michael was about maybe 5 at this time. Damn... I am an old fart. heheeeee......

By the way, I don't think I have posted this bit of news yet. Our youngest son Daniel, is expecting his first child in February. So we are going to be grandparents again!

Be Blessed.

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com