About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blame it all on his roots...

I had a great time this past Saturday night at the Poarch Creek Indian Reservation in Atmore, Alabama. My son Daniel "D.J. Pringle" teamed with Gangrel against Rikishi and Grand Master Sexxay - Brian Christopher. Of course, I was the proud Daddy in D.J. and Gangrel's corner for the evening.

I would like to thank my friend Brian Reese for the photographs, and I know he wouldn't mind me sharing two or three with you folks.




Be Blessed.
~Percy