About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Remembering Owen and more sad news...

My friend Owen Hart died on this date in 1999. It just doesn't seem possible even after all these years. I will never forget that tragic evening, even if I hadn't been there myself.

My friend Jeff Jarrett lost his wife Jill to cancer this morning. Jill and my wife were diagnosed with the horrible disease the first time about the same time. I have followed Jill's years of suffering closely, bless her heart. We pray that The Good Lord will keep Jeff, his daughters, and all of The Jarrett Family in the palms of His healing hands during the difficult days to come. It is ironic that Jill died on the anniversary of Owen's death, as Jeff and Owen were such close brothers.

I will end today's BLOG with the words I said on The WWE RAW tribute to Owen the night after he died.

They will not grow old,
as we who are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them,
nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun,
and in the morning.
we will remember them.

Be Blessed.
~Percy