About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ned Noodlebody

My dear friend and extremely talented Webmaster Kurt "Plowboy" Nielsen has posted his "Ned Noodlebody" Cartoon on YouTube and it is now available for viewing. He debuted the cartoon at The Cauliflower Alley Club Reunion last year. You may recognize some of the voices, maybe even Ned Noodlebody himself. LOL
We are so blessed to have Kurt's talents here at PP.com !
I'm sure most of you are familiar with YouTube. Just click on the screen below and enjoy!



Be Blessed!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com