About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, May 12, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

A mother's love determines how
We love ourselves and others.
There is no sky we'll ever see
Not lit by that first love.

Stripped of love, the universe
Would drive us mad with pain;
But we are born into a world
That greets our cries with joy.

How much I owe you for the kiss
That told me who I was!
The greatest gift
--a love of life--
Lay laughing in your eyes.

Because of you my world
still hasThe soft grace of your smile;
And every wind of fortune bears
The scent of your caress.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO

MY MOM, MY WIFE, MY SISTER

MY DAUGHTER-IN LAW,

AND TO ALL THE MOMS WHO VISIT HERE.

BE BLESSED !

www.PercyPringle.com