About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mardi Gras In Full Swing... and more

Mardi Gras is in full swing around Mobile, and believe me we've been hitting the streets every night. Not tonight my friends... this old man needs a rest. We have our granddaughter Grace with us this afternoon, and we're planning on having her Mom & Dad, and Uncle Daniel over for Dinner this evening.

Things have been slow around the funeral home this week, I guess you can say it's bad for business, and good for everybody else. It's given me some well needed time to go to the parades, spend some time online (which I don't do as much as I used to), and just catch up things that I put on the back burner when I am working.

I spent most of yesterday helping to get the building readied for our 16th Annual Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion. There's just something about working around my heroes, that I used to cut grass to buy a ticket to see. I can't get enough of their stories, especially the behind the scenes tales during the time I was sitting at ringside. This helps me understand, why most internet fans today want to know whats going on backstage. But you know, hindsight being 20/20... if I had the internet in those days, it wouldn't have been so much fun for me. But... that was then, this is now.

I'm excited about having my friend and ring legend Les Thatcher present a mini-seminar at out Training School on March 1st. He has so much to share with the up and coming talents of today.

Well... Grace just came and and begged for one of my action figures. Of course I gave her one, and super glued the urn into my hand, so she won't lose it. In my heart I know that's what it's all about... My granddaughter running around the house with a Paul Bearer doll shouting... "Grandpa... it's Grandpa!" Ya' gotta' love it.

That wraps it up for this Sunday afternoon.
Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com
www.GulfSouthWrestling.com