About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, February 02, 2007

HAPPY MARDI GRAS and more...

Yes my friends, it's that time again... MARDI GRAS ! The first parade of the season rolls tonight in downtown Mobile at 6:30 PM. If you have been a regular visitor here, you all know what a passion we have for Mardi Gras around here. Many think Mardi Gras is just a New Orleans thing, that is so far from the truth. In fact, Mardi Gras began right here in Mobile.

We have our own spot where my family, friends, and my GULF SOUTH WRESTLING brothers and sisters gather for the downtown parades. You can click on this link, we're very easy to spot, right across the street from Bienville Square, on Conception Street, between Dauphin and St. Francis. OUR SPECIAL MARDI GRAS PARADE SPOT

Poor Dianna, is in Ohio for a week visiting her family. She hasn't been "home" in a couple of years. Her health is improved so now, that I made sure she got to go as soon as her Doctors gave the OK. She says she's freezing her a## off, bless her heart. LOL We'll think about her during the parade tonight!

Don't forget that my dear friend and ring legend Les Thatcher will be conducting a mini-seminar at our GULF SOUTH WRESTLING Training Center at 7:00 PM on March 1st. Anybody involved with the Gulf Coast Wrestling scene are welcome to attend. You can find more about Les at: Les Thatcher.com

Have a great weekend!
Be Blessed!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com