About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, September 11, 2006

Remembering... a birth and a death

Chris Von Erich died on September 12, 1991. I was proud to perform with him all over the State of Texas just two short years before. The photo above was taken at The World Famous Sportatorium in Dallas during one of his first professional matches. He was a good kid, with a heart as big as Texas' itself.



The greatest country singer of all time "The Possum" George Jones was born on September 12th.

Take care...

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com