About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday morning coming down...

A good Sunday morning to you all.

In the midst of the threat of the the first hurricane of the season, and remembering Katrina that devastated the Gulf Coast one year ago; I would like to respond to many emails from you folks with your concerns about Dianna.

I went with her to the hospital on Friday for a biopsy. Unfortunately, the area of concern couldn't be reached through the "normal" needle biopsy. She must go through a minimum invasive surgical procedure soon, to obtain the biopsy. Chances are that it is not cancer, but the possibilities cannot be ruled out considering her past history. We ask that you continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We will let you know something as soon as we can.

Brother Harry "Bubba" continues to be doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances. His strong will power, faith and positive attitude keeps the Moody Family's wagons in a tight circle these days.

I began a new challenging endeavor about a month ago. Many of you know that I have been working back in the funeral industry pretty much full time this year. Early on in my mortuary career I always thought how great it would be to find a Funeral Director who had an established buisness, who wanted to step back, and was looking for someone to take over for him. I met a gentleman who operated an established cemetery, and recently built a brand new funeral home on the property. He was looking for a Funeral Director to manage the facility for him. Just the opportunity I was looking for. So... I have been busy getting things in order, and our doors will be open very soon. Needless to say, notwithstanding our family's health issues, I have been extremely busy, thus the lack of updates around here these days.

My Gulf South Wrestling organization is also doing well. We have two events scheduled in September, that takes up what little bit of free time I do have. Believe me, I am not complaining, it's all a good thing.

I was just watching the news coverage of the commuter plane crash in Lexington, Kentucky. Having been in the area many times through the years, even flying out of that very airport, my thoughts and prayers are with the familes and friends of the crew and passengers.

Have a great week, my friends!
God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com