About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A 3 Birthday Week and more...

We have three Birthday's in The Moody Family this week. Today is my brother Harry's "Bubba" (below) 50th Birthday. Unfortunately he is still in the hospital, where he has been for over a month now. For those of you that visit here regularly, you are aware of his battle with cancer; and we continue to appreciate all of the thoughtful emails and prayers.



Tomorrow is Granddaughter Grace's 2nd birthday. The photo above is her "official" birthday photograph. She's is getting a day off from daycare tomorrow and gets to spend the day with me and Grandma Pringle. Do you think we will spoil her? No way! right...


Then on Friday, our oldest Son Michael will be 27 years old. That's him in the picture above with his wife Beth. He doesn't look like a Pringle does he? Now maybe if he had some of his daddy's hair. hehee....

On Saturday, I will be spending the afternoon with The United States Air Force. I will be making appearances at the base commissaries of Eglin Air Force Base and Hurlburt Field, in the Florida panhandle. if you live in the area come out and say "howdy!" I was in The Air Force from 1972 - 1976, and I am really looking forward to meeting the troops.

Take care, my friends.

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com