About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

"Percy, are you going to the CAC?"

"Percy, are you going to the CAC?"
I appreciate all of the emails my friends, but unfortunately, no I am not going this year. I will miss all of the activities in Las Vegas, but thank The Good Lord I have a lot of stuff going on here to keep me right at home. The photo above was taken at one of my GULF SOUTH WRESTLING events this past Saturday. I have another booked for this weekend. I have really been diving into the "Percy The Promoter" thing. Be careful what you wish for... LOL

I hope you all are well, and I continue to thank you all for your support and friendship.

God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com