About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Owen Hart

I get asked all of the time about my memories of a 14-year career with World Wrestling Entertainment. As the sun rises on a new day over The Gulf of Mexico this morning, once again I recall the worst memory. On this date in 1999, Owen Hart fell to his death in The Kemper Arena in Kansas City, MO.

The Undertaker and myself were in the main event on the particular pay per view against Stone Cold Steve Austin. My recollections of walking down that aisle that night and standing in the very corner where Owen died, will go with me to my own resting place.

Let's join together as a family today, a family that enjoys the unique genre we call Professional Wrestling, and remember not only a fantastic in-ring performer, but a father, a husband, a son, a brother, a friend, a human being.... Owen Hart.

~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com