About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"Son's" Birthday... Finally Rain Is Here...

I thank the WWE for allowing me to use the photograph above of my "son" and I making one of the many entrances we enjoyed during our years together. Of course the picture below is from our family photo album. Today is Glen Jacob's birthday, and I wish him the very best because he certainly deserves it. Glen is without a doubt one of the finest gentlemen that I ever had the pleasure of working with in our industry, and believe me I've been blessed to walk that aisle with many of them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLEN!

After a long drought, rain has finally hit our Gulf Coast. The past couple of months have been the driest in recent memory. It so refreshing! Just wait, in a month or so I will be complaining that we are getting too much, when hurricane season starts.

Have a great day!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com
Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast