About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm still here...



Hello my friends, for those of you that can see it, there is a special message in the photo above. You have to stare closely in the center, and eventually it will pop out for you. If you can see it, email me and tell me what it is. PercyPringle3@PercyPringle.com

In the meantime, allow me to ramble on a bit and play catch up with my comings and goings. Like many of you I have WWE-RAW on in the background while I take care of some busy work this evening in my home office.

Once again, I apologize for the lack of updates here. I used to spend 6 - 8 hours every day in front of this computer a couple of months ago. Needless to say, things have changed drastically. Most of you know that I started working back in the funeral industry, and my days are literally filled from sun up to sun down. None only has my BLOG suffered, I have allowed my relationship with many online friends and websites fall by the wayside. I am lucky to get online briefly 3 to 4 times a week these days.

Last month I spent 40+ hours a week at the funeral home, three weekends on the road in Boston, St. Louis, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Notwithstanding my own monthly GULF SOUTH WRESTLING promotion, and 2 to 3 nights each week at our training school. Hey... I just turned 52 years old. These old bones are moving slow, but so sure of their footsteps these days.

Shane McMahon is in the ring with Shawn Michaels now... oh well.

My family is doing well, and I appreciate the emails always asking about them. My brother continues his battle with health issues, and my sister is scheduled for another knee replacement in early May. The parents are well, and Gracie is growing like a weed.

All in all, things are good. Just remember that my feelings for you folks will never change. My BLOG still is my personal letter to my friends and suporters, even though the mail runs unfrequently. I will do my best to a special update here on Wednesday, as it is my "son's" birthday. You know who I am talking about...the one who hates May 19th.

Michaels has Vinne-Mac now...... what's next? Will "god" make an appearance in the UK for WWE? Guess not... we must wait until the pay-per-view. Lord help us.

Until next time, I wish you all the very best; and I sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit us here. Take care!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com


Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast