About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursday Notes...

What a fantastic event World Wrestling Entertainment hosted at The Mobile Civic Center on Tuesday night. It was a television taping that will air tomorrow evening. I was honored to be asked to open the event for my hometown WWE fans in the arena, my introduction was not filmed for Friday Night Smackdown. However on a personal note, it was the first time the company has acknowledged the Paul Bearer character since he was buried in cement at The Great American Bash in 2004.

Just seeing my Granddaughter Gracie's eyes, wondering... "What is Grandpa doing talking to all these people?" was worth it all to me. Notwithstanding the fact that I was paid for my appearance, and told that I could speak about anything that I wanted. I decided that it wouldn't be professional of me to take the low road and hawk my GULF SOUTH WRESTLING organization. The fans in the building who live in the area certainly are aware of what I am doing these days.

I was able to spend valuable time with some of my favorite brothers in the industry. I was flabbergasted to learn than many already knew of our success in the Independent arena along our Gulf of Mexico. Speaking of brothers, Tuesday was Brother Love's (Bruce Prichard) birthday. He tried to keep it a secret but, leave it to 'ol PP3 to spill the beans. Happy Birthday, my friend!

I will be on the westbank of the Mississippi River near New Orleans, in Marrero, La on Saturday for Big Easy Championship Wrestling. The will be the first wrestling event in the area since Hurricane Katrina. We will be at American Legion Hall #222, 4101 Patriot Drive. The bell will ring at 7:30 pm. If you live in the area, stop by and say "Howdy!"

Considering that I am back in Funeral Service fulltime, now and then I will address related issues that may or may not be interesting to you. These are subjects that we must all consider, whether we want to do so or not.

Funeral pre-arrangements are something you can leave to your friends and relatives that reflects the care and thoughtfulness you have lived your life. Watching over loved ones even after you are gone is an act of ultimate kindness that will be forever appreciated and fondly remembered.

The decisions for your arrangements are easy, when given the time to explore your memorial options. The benifits of funeral pre-planning include: putting your house in order, gives you and those you love peace of mind, relieves your loved ones of an awesome burden, avoids certain inflation, allows you to invest with customized terms, and eliminates "emotional" overspending.

If I can answer any of your questions along these lines, please feel free to email me, and possibly suggest someone in your home town that can personally assist you. If you live in the greater Mobile area, I will be more than happy to do what I can to walk you through our Simplicity Plan.


Tomorrow's Friday! Have a great day!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast