About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Morning Coming Down...

Good morning friends,
It's daybreak along the Gulf of Mexico. Dianna and I had a rewarding weekend, as we had Granddaughter Grace stay over with us Saturday evening. We took her to church with us Saturday, and while we were finishing dinner she started squealing and pointing to the television. WWE - SATURDAY NIGHT MAIN EVENT was on, and I really wasn't paying too much attention, but she sure was. I took her out of her chair, and she ran over to her tricycle, got right in front of the TV and every time one of the wrestlers took a "bump" she would scream "uhh...ooh." She saw her first WWE event live two weeks ago, and she no doubt is beginning to put two and two together. Blame it all on her roots, I guess. Bless her heart.

I will be in the Boston, MA area this Saturday night March 25th. The MWF is set for the Braintree Moose Lodge, at 175 Howard St. in Braintree, MA. You can get more info by clicking here : PP3 Boston March 20th The photo above was taken during my last trip there, I am proud to lead lead my "Trifecta" - (left to right) Jimmy Jact Ca$h, MWF Heavyweight Champion "Sudden Impact" Dylan Kage & "Hoochie Playa" Danny Jaxx - into action once again. We will see you at ringside.
Our GULF SOUTH WRESTLING group returns to Southwest Mobile County this Friday night March 24th, at 7:30 pm. The event was rescheduled from last Friday, due to the building making a double booking mistake.

My new "shoot interview" that I recently filmed with RF VIDEO is now available. You can get more info on it at: Percy's RF Video Shoot As we leave you this morning I ask that you continue to remember John "Eartquake" Tenta (above) in your prayers. John has been battling cancer for a very long time, and continues a valiant fight. What a fantastic human being, performer, and friend John is. I also ask that you keep my brother Harry "Bubba" on your prayer list also, as he is still having health issues.

God Bless!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com


Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast