About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Dark Day In Bakersfield...

The world of country music morns one of it's legendary stars today, as Buck Owens passed away this weekend.

It's late Sunday afternoon, just a quick update to let you know I made it home from Boston a couple of hours ago. What a great event MWF had last night. It's always a pleasure to see my friends and fans in the area, and I'm looking forward to returning again. I got to my room about 2:00 am this morning, and had a 5:30 am wake-up call. Needless to say these old bones are moving slowly as the sun begins to set over Mobile Bay. Special thanks goes out to Dan Mirade and company, for their hospitality. What a great bunch of folks they have up there, busting their behinds to entertain the fans.

I will be in St. Louis, Mo this coming Saturday, April 1st. We'll have more details on that in the coming days.

Our GULF SOUTH WRESTLING organization also had a fine event in southwest Mobile County Friday night. There will be some pictures from the show and the match results as well, later in the evening.

We have another name to add to your prayer list. Please remember Dianna's Mom, as she is in intensive care this evening in Ohio with severe health issues.

Take care, my friends!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast