About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, February 20, 2006

RIP - Bobby Shane

One of my favorite wrestlers of all time, Bobby Shane, died on this date in 1975. Bobby was the lone survivor of an airplane crash in Tampa Bay involving himself, Gary Hart, Buddy Colt, and Mike McCord (Austin Idol). Bobby was so important to my dream of finding a way into this industry, that on my first trip to St. Louis (Bobby's hometown) with The WWF, I made it a point to find and pay my respects at his gravesite. I took the photo above myself, as a fan sitting on the front row in my hometown of Mobile. I'll never forget him.

~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com