About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, February 24, 2006

Oscar's Birthday, Mardi Gras and stuff...

Oscar, the oldest of our three Dachshunds, turns 3 years old today. In the photo above, he is keeping a close watch on the front yard, especially scouting for the next door neighbor's kitty cat. If you are a pet lover, you know how much they can become a part of your family.


Mardi Gras is in full swing, as beginning last night the celebration is non-stop until Tuesday night. I've written for weeks about my GULF SOUTH WRESTLING organization in the parades tomorrow. However, the weatherman is calling for rain, so let's keep our fingers crossed. usually the parades roll rain or shine, but the moisture could seriously damage our expensive plywood on our ring.

I am also working fulltime with a local Funeral Home and Cemetery these days. Many of you know that I am a licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer, and have maintained my credentials all of these years. I also have a Degree in Mortuary Science. It has, and will always be Pro Wrestling and Funeral Service for me.

Well, the clock says it's almost 7:00 am. Gotta' go. Take care, my friends!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com



Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast