About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hey Ya'll.... It's Mardi Gras !

The first Mardi Gras parade of Mobile's 2006 season rolled through the streets last night. In our typical tradition we were there as a welcome wagon. Along with family, friends, and many members of my Gulf South Wrestling organization; we had a fantastic time! Ohhh... I forgot another guest, Mr. Jack Daniels, and he is directly responsible for me resembling the photo below this morning.
I will be appearing in Chipley, FL this evening at 8:00 pm with The AWF - American Wrestling Federation. If you live in the neighborhood, give us a holler! I will also be in Jamaica, NY one week from today on Feb. 18th, at The JFK Airport Holiday Inn for The K & S Promotions Classic Signing. You can get more information about that by clicking on this link:
Speaking of "CLASSIC." Check out my new WWE action figures. You can find more about them by clicking on the appropriate link below each photo.


PAUL BEARER - UNDERTAKER CLASSIC 2 PACK - SERIES 4


PAUL BEARER CLASSIC SERIES 9 COLLECTION

I wish you all a great weekend, and God Bless!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com