About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Senior Bowl Week and stuff....

Over one hundred of the nation’s top senior NFL Draft prospects arrived in Mobile over the weekend to begin a week of practice and preparation for the 57th annual Senior Bowl , set for Saturday, January 28, in Mobile’s Ladd-Peebles Stadium. They’ll be joined by over 700 NFL general managers, head coaches, assistant coaches, scouts and other front office personnel from the 32 NFL teams for what annually becomes football’s premier pre-draft event. Coaching this year’s Senior Bowl South squad is San Francisco 49ers head coach Mike Nolan and his staff, while Tennessee Titans head coach Jeff Fisher and his staff will coach the Senior Bowl’s North team. The Senior Bowl will kickoff at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 28, and will be televised by ESPN. I usually like to go, however I will be in Florida for an AWF - American Wrestling Federation event Saturday evening.

I apologize for my BLOG being in a rut for the past couple of weeks. It's really been the same old thing, and I hate to get on here and just blab on and on about nothing. I don't want to waste your time.

I continue to be busy with my Gulf South Wrestling group, and you would be surprised how much time I devote to it's endeavors. It is a beautiful day along the Gulf of Mexico, you wouldn't believe it's January around here. It's Tuesday, and that means another night at our Training school.

Take care!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast