About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Percy The Promoter

Hello folks, it's Wednesday. It seems like I haven't left my home office in days. I have three GULF SOUTH WRESTLING events booked in four weeks, notwithstanding making Mardi Gras History when my GSW ring will float down the streets of Mobile on February 25th. I've said it here before, and I will say it again, it's so easy being talent. Show up at the arenas on time, work, get paid, and move on. Promoting is a horse of a different color.

I was excited to sign an old friend to my card on February 4th. I am proud to have Kimala with us that evening. I was his first manager when he broke into the business back in 1978, and here we are in 2006. Have we came full circle or not?

I spent some time last evening down at our Training Center, and that is probably what I am enjoying the most these days. Passing the torch on to the new generation of ring talent. The personal satisfaction is tremendous.

Granddaughter Grace is sick again. This flu-like stuff going around is brutal. Dianna is taking care of her for the second day in a row at their home. That leaves 'ol PP3 home alone with the 3 sausage dogs. It does give me some quiet time to do my 'rasslin promotin'.

There really isn't a lot of news to report. I just hope all of you are having a good week. I look forward to seeing all my friends in The Florida Panhandle on Saturday night at 8pm, in Chipley with The American Wrestling Federation.

God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com