About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bloody Thursday...

Afternoon all, I gave blood today for the first time in about 30 years or so. My sister is having knee surgery again on February 14th, and they wanted some blood on hand "just in case." So being the great brother that I am, I donated a bit. Seriously, it was my pleasure indeed.

It's Thursday, that means another evening at the GULF SOUTH WRESTLING Training Center. If you live in our area, and want to see what we're doing, just give us a shout.

I spent the majority of the day, after visiting Dracula, checking out some banner designers. We are preparing to order some aprons with our GSW logo for our ring, as well as some other signage. Our little company certainly is on a roll.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be addressing over 700 students at the high school where we will be presenting our event at on February 4th. A portion of each ticket sold goes to the school, and I am enjoying working with all the fine folks in north Mobile County.

Take care, my friends.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com