About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, January 05, 2006

14 Years Ago Today...

Ralph Pulley and I at a Texas World Class event at Dallas' Mesquite Rodeo Arena during the late 1980's.

I've received so many blessing during my lifetime. At the top of the list are my friends. On this date in 1992, Ralph Pulley, one of my dearest buddies passed away. Ralph worked for Fritz Von Erich and Company for many years as an announcer, referee, singer, and basically a jack-of-all-trades. To say that he became one of my family members is an understatement. He played a very valuable part in my two sons lives when they were extremely young. He was their "Uncle" Ralph.

During my roughest times in the business right before I signed with WWF/WWE in December 1990, good 'ol Ralph was always there for us. No matter if it was bringing us a turkey on Thanksgiving, or just lifting us up in his prayers and his beaming smile. He was my friend, and I miss him today. I'll never forget you!

God Bless.

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com