About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Mid-Week Notes...

ALABAMA plays Texas Tech at The Cotton Bowl in Dallas, on Monday, January 2nd. The FOX Network is carrying the game at 10:00 am (central). ALABAMA has played in more bowl games than any other college in the nation, a total of 53. We had a great season this year, I would love for The Cotton Bowl to be the proverbial icing on the cake.

You never realize how easy it is to be a wrestling "talent" until you try your hands at promoting. Ring talents, show up, do their thing, get paid, and go home. It seems that a promoter's work is never done. I have been busting my big butt preparing for my GULF SOUTH WRESTLING next event this Friday evening near Mobile. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying what I'm doing, but the promoter always seems to get overlooked in many cases. The payoff for me comes when the fans walk out of the building with smiles on their faces, and ready for the next show to come.

Other than the New Year upon us, my wrestling show on Friday, and a stomach flu that is chasing most of my family and friends, things are quiet on The Gulf of Mexico today. That's a good thing.




~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com