About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Back Home... Christmas Week...

Hello Dear Friends,

Only 5 more days until Christmas! We made it home safely late yesterday. This is this first time I've had my computer on in 5-days. I know... I said that I was going to take my laptop with me and make updates from the road. I took my laptop, but it never made it out of my briefcase. Dianna and I drove to the Charlotte area to visit with some of her family on Saturday morning from Atlanta. We had a nice weekend there, followed by a 10-hour drive home yesterday. Needless to say, I have spent most of the morning catching up on email and telephone messages.

In my opinion, The RING OF GLORY event in Rome, GA on Friday evening was a tremendous success. Personally, I had a fantastic time. I say it over and over again here following my out of town trips, it's always so good to see so many friends that I never get a chance to visit with these days. Such was the case in Georgia too.

Never in my 31+ years in the industry have I ever experienced anything that Vince Russo's RING OF GLORY produced for the fans. To witness over 100 fans standing in the ring giving their lives to Jesus Christ was an experience unto itself. The fact that we were using the business for HIS Glory instead of our own for a change made it all worthwhile. I would like to publically thank Vince Russo and his entire staff for having the confidence in my abilitites. I am anxiously waiting for the next ROG event already.

I just wanted to touch base with you all, and let you know I was still alive. I thank all of you for the kind Christmas cards and emails. We appreciate them more than you will ever know! Have a great week!





~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com