About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wednesday Notes...

Oh, my aching back... the things you will do for your grandkids. I spent most of the day yesterday dragging down boxes full of Christmas decorations out of our attic, then helped Dianna do her thing inside the house. Today was my turn with the outside decorations. That's right... imagine my fat butt up and down the ladder hanging lights all over our house. Anyway we got-r-done, and darkness will tell how good of a job I did. Just two years ago I wouldn't think of climbing a ladder 14-16 feet in the air. How things change. Praise The Good Lord!


Many of you have emailed me asking about my brother's health these days. We certainly appreciate your concern and prayers. Harry ("Bubba") is doing as well as can be expected at this stage of his treatment. He is still undergoing chemotherapy and radiation, and has a great attitude. I believe his prognosis is excellent. He stops by my house a couple of times a week, and reads the BLOG here on a regular basis.
Those of you in the Phladelphia, PA and North Delaware area remember that I will be in Newark, DE this Saturday night with The ECWA - EAST COAST WRESTLING ASSOCIATION.


Vince Russo's long awaited RING OF GLORY will debut on December 16th. I am exicited about being a part of this new endeavor. The ROG is not the ordinary 'rasslin promotion for sure. I will be joined by names such as, Jeff Jarrett, Lex Luger, Brian "Roadogg" James, Vince Russo, D-Lo Brown, Matt "Spike Dudley" Hyson, Rodney Mack, Jazz, Kevin Kelly, Scott Hudson, Mark Jindrak, Jerry Lynn, Disco Inferno, Mike Sanders, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, "The Monster" Abyss, Brad and Scott Armstrong, Sonni Siaki, Jimmy Rave, Erick Watts, Trinity, Terry Taylor, Kevin Northcutt and many others. That will be at 7:00 PM on the 16th, at The Forum, in Rome, Georgia.

Have a good "hump day" my friends!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com