About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, November 25, 2005

TWO YEARS AGO TODAY

Two years ago today, I weighed 525 pounds. Rolling the dice, I took a chance at Gastric Bypass Surgery. I had two choices, die from my morbid obesity, or die from the risks of the surgical procedure. I have documented my story in The Story Time section of Percy Pringle.Com. If you missed them, you can check them out at: HOW PAUL BEARER SAVED BILL MOODY'S LIFE and THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY. I truly feel better than I have in many years. I am a new man with an entirely different outlook on life. I weigh less than 300 pounds since joining The WWF/WWE in December of 1990. I reached a plateau on my weight loss several months ago, but that is fine with me. I don't care if I lose another ounce. I have so much to be thankful for during this Thanksgiving weekend!
My independent organization Gulf South Wrestling will ring it's bell for our first official "house show" tonight in a small community southwest of my hometown of Mobile, Alabama. I invite those of you living in our area to come out and enjoy the beginning of the future of Gulf Coast sports entertainment.


My RING OF HONOR "shoot interview" with my old friend and fellow manager Jim Cornette is now available. You can find out more about it, and even order your own copy by clicking on this link: PRINGLE & CORNETTE SHOOT ON THE 'RASSLIN WORLD

Have a great Friday, and a fantastic weekend!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com