About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

NOVEMBER ONE...

It's November 1st. Can you believe there are only 23-days left before Thanksgiving? Then Christmas is right around the corner. Where does the time go? The older you get, the faster it goes too. We are getting rain here today for the first time in almost a month. After one of the wettest summers on record you would think we didn't needed it, would you? Believe me... we do.


Of course, Halloween couldn't have been complete last night without a visit from our Granddaughter Grace. Bless her heart... she may have her Grandpa's body in this pumpkin outfit, but a face of an angel for sure. She will turn 16-months on the 26th.


I'm being interviewed by Alabama based DRAGON KING WRESTLING today. Karl Stern and company do a great job with the site. I'll let you know when it comes online.


Another reminder about MILLENNIUM CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING's event this Saturday in The Boston area. It's dubbed MWF SOUL SURVIVOR III, and I will be joined by the likes of Jake "The Snake" Roberts, The Missing Link, Billy Kidman, Andrew "Test" Martin, The Sandman, and many more. If you live in, or are visiting the area, the show is being held at The Lynn Armory - 38 South Common Street in Lynn, MA. The Doors Open For VIP Ticket Holders at 5:00PM. Follewed by a 5:15PM Question & Answer Session, and a VIP Autograph/Photo Session at 6:45PM. Doors Open To General Admission Ticket Holders at 7:00PM, with a 8:00PM Belltime.

The feedback from The RING OF HONOR's newly released DVD featuring yours truly has been totally unexpected. I thank you all for the kind words! If you are interested, you can find a copy at: PART-1 PERCY PRINGLE STRAIGHT SHOOTIN' SERIES.

Have a great day my friends!

~Percy


www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast