About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, October 21, 2005

Weekend Update...

Just a note for those of you that have access to WWE 24/7 VIDEO ON DEMAND. The classic "PAUL BEARER'S HITS FROM THE CRYPT" is running all month. If you've never seen it, it's a one of a kind.


This is the front page of our new GULF SOUTH WRESTLING organization's program that will be distributed free to thousands of fans who attend Mobile's GREATER GULF STATE FAIR beginning today through October 30th. We will kick-start our independent group's first events during three days of The Fair. On Tuesday and Wednesday, October 25th & 26th, we have a series of exhibition matches at 7:00, 7:30, and 8:00 PM at the Budweiser Entertainment Grandstand. Then on Thursday, October 27th, FUEDIN' AT THE FAIR will take place at 7:00 PM in The Rodeo Arena. GULF SOUTH WRESTLING is a dream of mine that has been over 30-years in the making. We appreciate your support!

Our local FOX affiliate WALA-TV 10 did an outstanding piece on me and my gastric bypass surgery. It was seen on last night's evening news. There's a brief outline of the report on their website, which is available by clicking here:
FOX NEWS STORY ON PP3 WEIGHTLOSS SURGERY. I appreciate FOX NEWS Andrew Davis and Zack Smith, for their kind professionalism.

There's been much interest in GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY this week as most of the major news organizations have done stories on the serious risks and side-effects of the procedure. Many of you that visit me here on a regular basis are certainly aware of my success with weightloss surgery. I am truly blessed, as I continue to enjoy my new way of life these days. November 25th, will mark the second anniversary of my surgery.


OK... here we go! ALABAMA's 6-0 record is on the line tomorrow afternoon, as we square off against The Tennessee Volunteers. You can watch it on CBS at 2:30pm (central).
I won't be watching it however, as I will be in the car headed east for The Florida Panhandle. Thank God for the radio! I am appearing for The AMERICAN WRESTLING FEDERATION's bi-monthly event in Chipley, Florida. Belltime there is 8:00 pm.

I wish you all a great weekend, and remember let's keep those in the path of Hurricane Wilma in our prayers.

God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com