About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, October 03, 2005

Report From The Road... RING OF HONOR

The secret is out. In an excellent orchestrated angle by The Ring Of Honor, I was privileged to appear at their event last night in Philadlphia, PA along with my long time friend and fellow manager, James E. Cornette. We hesitated to speculate on the reaction that the unique fans in the Philly area would have towards me. However, that hesitation was short lived as I enjoyed an extremely warm welcome. The show was no less than fantastic, with such a rare style that makes The ROH stand head and shoulders in sports entertainment. I've witnessed events all over the country during the past several months, and I must say that ROH has raised the bar in the genre. These guys and gals give it their all.

This afternoon, I will tape my long awaited "shoot interview" with Jim Cornette. This one should be a doozie! Then tomorrow (Tuesday), I will tape Part II of my part in ROH's "Straight Shootin'Series." It's really a humbling to put the memories of a 30+ year career down on DVD for the future. I hope all of you will enjoy these projects as much as I am doing them. We will let you know the release dates first, right here at PP.com.

Needless to say, I'm still pecking away at my laptop hooked to dialup while I am on the road. Please bear with my short updates for the next couple of days.

Have a fine Monday, and a great week ahead.
God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com