About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

PB Action Figure Prototype Released...

WrestlingFigs.com and ProFigures.com announced yesterday, October 11th, that photos of The Paul Bearer action figure prototype have been released. It will be part of The Classic Superstars Series #9, scheduled to be in stores in late 2005 or early 2006.

I have had 3 or 4 figures through the years, but this one is special as it is my first since signing a 'WWE Legends Contract' on June 8th of this year. I also gave WWE permission to market the Percy Pringle character, so we may see a PP3 figure down the road too.

I've had several accomplishments that I dreamed of through the years. Just to name a few, working in Madison Square Gardens and in my hometown arena, being in video games, and having an action figure. It makes a man feel good to live his dreams. I have lived mine and more. The bottomline is that if it wasn't for folks like you that take the time to visit me here, there would have never been a Paul Bearer and Percy Pringle III. I appreciate you all more than you will ever realize.

Have a fine Wednesday!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com
Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast