About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

Happy All Hallow's Eve my friends! You can make a Jack 'O Lantern with me by just clicking on - CARVE A PUMPKIN WITH PP3.

I will be the guest of one of the wrestling Internet's top rated programs
MONDAY NIGHT MAYHEM tonight at 7:00 pm (central). Try to check it out between your tricking and treating, if you can!


This Saturday night, November 5th, I am pleased to return to The Boston, MA area. I will be appearing with The Millennium Wrestling Federation, at their SOUL SURVIVOR III event. Belltime will be at 8:00 PM, in The Lynn Armory - 38 South Common Street, in Lynn, MA. If you live in the area please stop in and introduce yourselves to me!

The ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE moved into #4 of The AP Poll, with their 35 - 3 win over Utah State on Saturday. We are now at 8 wins, and zero losses. I'm afraid that the next three weeks won't be as easy, as we face Mississippi State, LSU, and Auburn, respectively.

We had a fantastic time in Jackson, MS this past Saturday night at The Smith-Wills Stadium with The INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS ASSOCIATION. It was a pleasure seeing so many old friends again. We will be returning to the area soon. I'll have more details for you later.

Have a great Monday, and even a better week!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com