About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, October 10, 2005

Happy Columbus Day!

It's Monday, and it's Columbus Day. We hope you all had a great weekend! The Florida AMERICAN WRESTLING FEDERATION event Saturday evening was a tremendous success. We will return to Chipley, in the Florida panhandle, on October 22nd.

Ryan Sacks from New Jersey, sent me this original portrait from his collection. As you can see Ryan is extemely talented, and we appreciate him taking the time to share this with us.

This week's edition of "ASK PERCY" is now online at www.PWInsider.com, You may go directly to the column directly by clicking on this link: PWI - ASK PERCY. Feel free to send your questions to me at: AskPercy@PercyPringle.com.

Have a great week, my friends!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com